Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day + 120

Sorry it has been so long since I have made a post. Things are going pretty well since we have returned from Minnesota after day +100 testing. Rachel's recovery from the transplant is going well and she is feeling pretty good most days. She still has a day here or there when she feels nauseated, but it is controllable and not too bad. She gets to church and a few other outings a week. Rachel will be taking online classes next semester and has already gotten signed up for those.
We had a nice Thanksgiving at home this year. What a blessing it was to be together. On Friday we drove to Texas to see Brittney, Stephen and Eli. We had such a nice visit with them and we so enjoyed spending time with Eli.
On Saturday Rachel went to the mall with a friend and got a start on her Christmas shopping. She had a great time! Today Sunday we went to church and then put up our Christmas tree. I posted a few pics of Rachel with Eli and the kids putting ornaments on the tree. I really am enjoying all of this as I know in a few years they will all be grown.
Well I was not able to post the pictures tonight. Blogger will not let me. I will try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear life is getting back to normal for you! Just in time to really be able to celebrate the season together. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete