Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day +24

Rachel has felt better today. Nausea is still the biggest issue, but was more under control today. She wanted to go outside and take a walk so we went and she did very well. She also ate some more solid food today. She had an Ensure, and also a few chicken wings and a little chicken enchiladas.
We are both excited that we will have company this weekend. My friend from Springdale will be coming and she is bringing Meredith!! Rachel and I are both very excited to have company from home.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are getting to see family and friends. I can't imagine how hard it is for both of you to be away from home, but I'm so excited to see how God is providing for you and how so many people are praying for you. Praying that today will bring less nausea and more food. Wish someone was encouraging me to eat. Ha!

    ReplyDelete