Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hair, Hair, Hair!

Since Rachel will be undergoing chemotherapy and radiation very soon we thought it was a great time to play with her hair a bit and get a new short do! Here are the pics!

Before:
After:

Isn't it so cute?!?! Very sophisticated! :)
We are leaving for Minnesota early tomorrow morning and have lots of appointments with different doctors next week. Monday and Tuesday are especially full with appointments and the other days we will be trying to get settled. I will post as many updates as I can. I will be staying in a condo that is owned by a missionary who is currently overseas. Rachel will be with me for the first week or two, and then she will be in the hospital.
More updates coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel you look beautiful baby doll, like always! I love you bunches. I miss u already!!!! U will always be in thoughts and prayers. *Jess*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks amazing!! ; )

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete